About My Blog

After some heavy persuasion from my friends and Space Marine-toting husband, I have started playing Warhammer 40k. I chose to play Eldar when I saw the model for Baharroth. I also like the smooth, curvy models and vehicles.

This blog will chronicle the assembly and painting of my Eldar army.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wraithlord

My light tent came in, so I tested it out by taking a few photos of my incomplete Wraithlord.

Wraithlord

Wraithlord

Wraithlord

They're a bit grainy, so I have some more testing to do. In regards to the Wraithlord, the parts that are painted in Tin Bitz I'm going to paint over again with a silver colour, not sure which yet. I'm not done the sword yet, I still have to paint the gems, I have some touching up to do on the base, and dry-brushing on the wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment