About My Blog

After some heavy persuasion from my friends and Space Marine-toting husband, I have started playing Warhammer 40k. I chose to play Eldar when I saw the model for Baharroth. I also like the smooth, curvy models and vehicles.

This blog will chronicle the assembly and painting of my Eldar army.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Autarch

I have finished another model! I painted an Autarch for my local GW's Finecast painting contest. Here it is:

Autarch

Autarch
The red gems don't look right in the photos. They look much better in person.

Autarch
I tried to make the jump pack look like it's been used, so I dry-brushed a little black on the bottom. It doesn't look that dark in real life.

Autarch
A top view so you can see the base.

I guess it's not too bad for being only my second completed model. I'm getting the hang of things, but I'm definitely not getting any faster.

I've also started a Dark Angels army. I'm excited to paint my company master. I also bought a librarian in terminator armour that I plan to turn into Belial whenever I get around to buying some terminators.

I apologize for the slow posting. I'm a very slow painter and modeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment