About My Blog

After some heavy persuasion from my friends and Space Marine-toting husband, I have started playing Warhammer 40k. I chose to play Eldar when I saw the model for Baharroth. I also like the smooth, curvy models and vehicles.

This blog will chronicle the assembly and painting of my Eldar army.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Customizing

My Baharroth, Swooping Hawks, and wings came today! There are no photos of Baharroth yet because he was being very disagreeable. (I almost detached him from the metal part that sticks into the base and had to repair with Green Stuff. Now he's drying.) I managed to put the wings onto my Wraithlord with some Green Stuff and am trying to make them look a bit like the ones on the Swooping Hawks.


Swooping Hawks

Swooping Hawks!


Wraithlord

One wing on.


Wraithlord

Both wings on.


Wraithlord


Wraithlord


Space Marine

Ew, dirty Space Marine.


I've put more Green Stuff on the wings to make them look more attached. I'm just waiting for it to dry to add some gem-like bits like the ones that are on the Swooping Hawks to make it look more like it belongs. I'll take some more pictures once that's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment