About My Blog

After some heavy persuasion from my friends and Space Marine-toting husband, I have started playing Warhammer 40k. I chose to play Eldar when I saw the model for Baharroth. I also like the smooth, curvy models and vehicles.

This blog will chronicle the assembly and painting of my Eldar army.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Update

No photos today. I will post some photos on Saturday or Sunday likely. Dragon Age 2 comes out today, so I probably won't make any progress on my models until the weekend ;)

I ended up breaking Baharroth, but a trip to GW, a terminator base, and a quick pinning tutorial fixed him right up!

I picked up a squad of Rangers on Sunday, so now I think I have a good sized army to start playing with. So far I have:

2 10-man Dire Avengers squads
5-man Rangers squad
6-man Swooping Hawks squad
1 Wraithlord
1 Fire Prism
Phoenix Lord Baharroth
Farseer with Warlock Bodyguard

The plan is to get a squad of Fire Dragons and a Wave Serpent for my next purchase. After that I think I want to get Striking Scorpions. Then I'm not sure of what else to get. I don't want Harlequins because I don't want to paint them >:[

No comments:

Post a Comment